About filming the facilities
4-5-7 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo
About a 10-minute walk from Konan Exit (East Exit), Shinagawa Station, JR Line or Keikyu Line
2-1-6 Etchujima, Koto-ku, Tokyo
About a 2-minute walk from Etchujima Station (only non-express trains stop at this station), JR Keiyo Line
- Please be careful not to interfere with the university's operations, relations or facilities administration.
- Basically, please make an appointment at least 10 days before the day of filming.
- Please indicate the credit of the university in the program.
- The types of work shall be limited to movies and TV dramas (commercial advertisements are not acceptable).
- Batteries for the filming equipment should be prepared by the filming party.
- Please see "Covenant" for other conditions.
１ Preliminary appointment
Please send the script and the plan mentioning specific filming date(s) and place(s) via FAX and consult with the Asset Management Office
２ Filming application
After the consultation and coordination with the Asset Management Office, please submit the "Application for permission to use fixed assets", "Covenant" and "Filming content confirmation note".
It takes several days from the submission of the application to approval. Please allow yourself enough time.
- Covenant(115.0 KB) (Japanese only)
- Application for permission to use fixed assets (51.0 KB) (Japanese only)
- Application for permission to use fixed assets (Example of how to fill in)(296.6 KB) (Japanese only)
- Filming content confirmation note(20.0 KB) (Japanese only)
|Places where filming is allowed||Buildings (classrooms, corridors, entrance halls) and outside (gate, roads), etc.|
||Laboratories, meeting rooms, ships, experiment rooms or other places with potential hazards.|
|Days when filming is allowed||Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and during the summer vacation.
7:00 to 21:00 (including preparation and removal of equipment)
|Where to make the application||
Asset Management Office, Financial Affairs Division, Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology