[To be held on Thu. Oct. 27] About hazardous (toxic and poisonous) materials handling workshop
Last Update : 2016-10-07 10:10
September 26, 2016
To all university staff and students
Chairman of the Committee on Environment Conservation
About hazardous (toxic and poisonous) materials handling workshop
We appreciate your daily efforts in safe handling of hazardous (toxic and poisonous) materials.
We have decided to hold hazardous materials handling workshop again this year on the schedule described below. We expect participation of all the university staff and universities who handle chemicals including toxic and poisonous materials.
Please note that those who handle dichloromethane must attend this workshop, or otherwise they cannot handle the chemical any longer.
Although the workshop is held in Shinagawa Campus, those who belong to Etchujima Campus are asked to participate in the workshop, too.
* If you want to have a permit to use dichloromethane, you need to contact the subcommittee on handling/study of chemicals, etc. to go through the procedure for using the chemical.
* Please note that the contact has been changed as follows:
(1) Chairman of the Subcommittee on handling/study of chemicals, etc.
Naohiro Goto, Professor in Department of Food Production Science
TEL: (Extension: 0714)
(2) Assistant director in the Facilities Section, Financial Affairs Department, Secretariat
TEL: (Extension: 0382)
Date and time: From 13:00 to 14:00 on Thursday, October 27, 2016
Venue: Lecture room, 1F, Hakuyo Hall
Contents: Handling of chemicals including toxic and poisonous materials
1. Handling of test regents and discharging water (Japanese, English and Chinese)
2. How to use TULIP
Professor Goto, Chairman of the subcommittee on handling/study of chemicals, etc.
Professor Shimakura, member of the subcommittee on handling/study of chemicals, etc.
Professor Tashiro, member of the subcommittee on handling/study of chemicals, etc.
Chinese interpreter M2 student