Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology (TUMST) is undertaking a lot of research that contributes to society as well as oceanic research.
We carry out cutting-edge research throughout the world and our students learn through practice.
We have produced movies to showcase their “Now”!
Check out Scientist Profile!
*New contents will be added periodically. So please stay tuned!
School Of Marine Life Science
- Goro YoshizakiUndergraduate Course of Marine Biosciences
- Toshiaki OhshimaUndergraduate Course of Food Science and Technology
- Mika FukuokaUndergraduate Course of Food Science and Technology
- Osamu BabaUndergraduate Course of Marine Policy and Culture
- Katsuyuki HamasakiNewUndergraduate Course of Marine Biosciences
School of Marine Technology
- Masaaki InaishiUndergraduate Course of Maritime Systems Engineering
- Ruri ShojiUndergraduate Course of Maritime Systems Engineering
- Tatsuro TsukamotoUndergraduate Course of Marine Electronics and Mechanical Engineering
- Miho SekiguchiUndergraduate Course of Marine Electronics and Mechanical Engineering
- Yohei TanakaUndergraduate Course of Logistics and Information Engineering
- Daisuke WatanabeNewUndergraduate Course of Logistics and Information Engineering
School of Marine Resources and Environment
- Sakana-kunOLCR, Department of advancing ocean literacy